SALE PRICE IS ONLY FOR IN STOCK SIZES!
ALL "SALE AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS" SALES ARE FINAL. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS!
Here is what we can confirm about the differences between the RC902 and the outgoing RC901:
- They fit the same as the older version. So, select the same size if you already have previous S-Phyres.
- One online review out there says something about it being tighter, but our staff can not tell a difference, at all.
- The Heel cup is definitely more snug on the RC902. More like a Fizik or even Sidi, where your heel "pops" down into it. A nice change!
- New BOA dials are the same function, but smoother and seem to have more micro adjustment.
Shimano literature says:
- Revised upper with 360° surround wrapping to create a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Function-specific zones and scientifically optimized upper materials maximize fit and pedaling performance.
- Dual low-profile Boa® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide securely holds forefoot.
- Improved cleat positioning guides.
- New Red color.