Over two years in the making. Thoughtfully designed for speed, agility, and beauty. Painstakingly tested and refined on the iconic singletrack in our own backyard. Made entirely here in the United States, by us, with unparalleled precision and passion. Inspired by the legendary Back 40 trail system. Meet the new BC40, a thoughtfully engineered modern cross-country machine, mixed with an all-day trail sled. A plush 120mm of front and rear travel combined with a second-to-none pedaling platform and progressive geometry delivers precise speed, handling, and tracking for the needs of the modern trail shredder.
- In-house development and testing, including building our own testing methodology and machines, and tearing apart our competitors' bikes to weigh every part and benchmark performance.
- Designed to stretch the capability of what a cross-country bike can do while making no compromises with weight and pedaling efficiency.
- Every piece of carbon is meticulously cut, stacked, formed, and molded to hit the highest possible quality standard.
- Aluminum suspension linkage and floating brake mount machined in-house to ensure the highest precision for fitment and alignment.
- Built to exceed the expectations of multi-time Olympians and national champions, for ultimate performance at the highest level of competition.
- Inspired by decades of riding and racing, and purpose-built for the hundreds of miles of trails in our backyard.
BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB BSA
BRAKES -SRAM Level Ultimate - 160mm rear / 180mm front
CASSETTE -SRAM XG-1299 Eagle 10-52
CHAIN - SRAM XX1 Eagle
CRANKSET - SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB SL
FRONT DERAILLEUR - N/A
HANDLEBAR - FSA KFX Carbon
HANDLEBAR Grips - ESI Chunky
REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
SADDLE - Selle Italia Novus Boost Superflow
SEATPOST - SRAM Reverb AXS 31.6
SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM Eagle AXS Controller
STEM - Industry Nine A31.8
TIRES - MAXXIS Rekon 29x2.40 WT EXO/TR Tan Wall
WHEELSET - Industry Nine Ultralite 280 Carbon