The Direct Mount is CNC’d from a block of 7075 aluminum to save more than 30 g over a standard chainring combo which, together with ALDHU crank arms, becomes ROTOR’s lightest crankset ever. The ALDHU 3D's innovative modular structure makes each component individually available to accommodate the current spectrum of riders and bike standards.
- Precision-machined chainrings to shed grams from your crankset
- Lightweight, single-piece construction reduces bulk and streamlines
- 7075 aluminum construction is light, stiff, and reliable
- Available in sizes to fit any drivetrain needs from race day to gravel
- CNC machined from a single block of aluminum for precise shifts
- Direct-mount application is compatible with ROTOR's 2INpower and INpower DM, as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets