The SRAM Force Wide 2x carbon crankset is the very center of the X-Range gearing philosophy. With tight 13-tooth gaps between chainrings paired to wide-range cassettes, riders get more range while shifting less frequently and staying in the big ring longer. Our 43/30T chainring combo combined with a wide chainline increases tire clearance while providing ideal gearing for venturing off-road.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30T chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Requires Wide front derailleur
- DUB bottom bracket (Sold separately) adds durability and simplicity